I'm still not sure if I'm in the first or second trimester right now (I think I'll officially be 14 weeks tomorrow) but I'm feeling good. Less tired than before with a few headaches, but nothing terrible. My belly is getting bigger - a teacher at school commented and asked if I was sure there aren't twins in there...I left feeling a little sorry for myself that day.
Luke left last week for 10 days "in the field" (he'll be home today, hooray!) and brother, Danny, came for a visit:) Danny & I enjoyed some time golfing and hanging out at Jekyll Island on a nice sunny day. Danny was surprised how big my belly was but unfortunately we don't have any new pictures because Luke took the camera and it broke...so we're in the market for a new camera, suggestions?
Our next doctor appointment is Monday, so hopefully I'll have some new stats to post and possibly some pictures of my growing belly! For now, here's a picture of the baby's development at 13 weeks:
No comments:
Post a Comment