Saturday, February 27, 2010

Road Trip

Audrey and I took our first road trip - just the 2 of us on the open road driving to Krista Henkelman's house in St. Louis Park. It was about an hour and fifteen minute drive and I was pretty nervous about how my little anti-napper would do. (She's been taking about 20 minute naps 3 times a day lately and no, she's not sleeping through the night yet...) I'm happy to say that she did great! She slept half the way to the cities and the whole way back home. We had a fabulous time hanging out with Krista and can't wait to do it again:)

Asleep on the way there. (My view from the front seat)
Eating apples on Krista's table - fun and messy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Road trips can be so much fun! What a cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete