Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sunny weather & more dogs

We decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather today and get outside and soak up some Vitamin D naturally! I couldn't believe how warm it was. Audrey wasn't a big fan of our walk to begin with, but after a few minutes of whining/crying she fell asleep and was fine for the rest of it. I'm insisting that she likes to be in her stroller because I really like to take walks in the summer...so she just has to like it too:) Before our walk, Audrey was able to go outside and play with the big dogs - she just loves them...all smiles and giggles. We will have to get some puppy playdates in this summer with some of our friends who have kid-friendly dogs too! I'm happy she likes them because I was deathly afraid of dogs until my teenage years, but I don't think I need to worry about that with Miss Audrey.

Laughing while Bailey gives her kisses
Loves her Grandma Sandy :)
Going for a walk with Christa & Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment