Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting to know Audrey Ann

In the past month or so Audrey's personality is really starting to show. While she's always been very expressive with her face, she's also becoming more verbal lately. It is so fun because I feel like I'm really getting to know her :)

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but here's an update on her latest likes & dislikes:

Loves: measuring spoons, dogs, chewing on purses or shoes, pulling hair, starting to wave, talking - lots of la, la, la, blah, ba, ba, ga, da, playing her xylophone & drum, baths, clapping her hands or objects together, starting to feed herself, scooting around on the floor, looking in the mirror or out the window, playing peek-a-boo, giggling, singing, humming, kissing baby dolls and faces in books, and being close to mommy :)

Doesn't like: grass, wind, being strapped into things, getting dressed, chunky baby food, bottles.

She's looking SO grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment