Monday, May 24, 2010

It's not goodbye...

We had to put Luke on a plane back to Iraq early this morning...of course it was another tearful send off, but we know that the time will go quickly and the next time he's home with us it's for good! Luke and I have talked about what a blessing it's been that somehow being half-way across the world from each other our relationship has grown even stronger. We are just so thankful for the time we had together as a family. I'll post more about the last two weeks, but here's a few pictures from this morning.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Katie - you are an amazingly strong woman! I love how you see the positive side of your time apart. I will pray that time FLIES for you guys. Good to see you yesterday - Your little girl melted my heart, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little family! And those Daddy kisses, ahhhhhhhhh. You are awesome, hon. Can't wait to see you soon, and hear more about your time with Luke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wiping my tears...praying time goes fast for you! yes, you are a strong mommy!

    ReplyDelete