Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family Photo Flop

While Luke was home we tried to get a new family photo - we have a few that turned out okay, but we'll just say that Miss Audrey was less than cooperative during the shoot. We asked Grandma Sandy to come with and help out and thank goodness she did because she was the only one who could get Audrey to smile that day!

Looks pretty cute from the back...
but she was screaming the whole time
I think this was photo 102 out of 104 - the best one of the bunch, we're not all looking in the same direction, but at least Audrey's not crying!
I wanted lots of cute pictures of Audrey and Daddy, but this is really the only one that she's kind of happy in because I started giving her baby-puffs to eat :)

Maybe she'll be more cooperative next time, but for some reason I have a feeling that it'll be a looong time before we are able to get a good family photo :)

1 comment:

  1. I think the family pic is more than awesome! But I secretly loved the crying one the best, hehe.

    ReplyDelete