Is 8:00 a.m. too early for birthday cake?
Not when it's 4:00 p.m. Daddy's time!
We had a Skype birthday party and both Luke and I expected Audrey to have cake covering her entire body. But she wasn't ask excited as we'd thought she'd be:
getting a little more into it...
woo-hoo! I'm one :)
Here's what the cake looked like after
Audrey was done with it
Audrey's Grandma Sandy also made us a delicious lunch and Audrey had quite a few fun visitors during the day. She also got to go swimming at the Y and loved that too! Audrey is one loved little girl and we are so thankful that God blessed us with our sweet little baby/toddler :)
Happy Birthday, sweet Audrey! You are one very very loved little girl! I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed your cake for breakfast, hehe!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Audrey!!!! These pics are too cute, Katie - and, your "Skype Cake Smash" is awesome.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Miss Audrey has a wonderful day. And I am SO impressed with the cake you made - whoa! Great job on that! The pic with Elmo is priceless! You should send it to Fisher Price because that is an advertisement if I ever saw one :) Give your girl some love from us.
ReplyDelete