I figured it was time for a baby belly update. I've been feeling good, I'm starting to feel more tired and I get out of breath easier...mostly due to this little baby taking up all the space in my mid-section! She must be growing like a weed and building up those little muscles with all the kicks, jabs, and pokes I'm feeling :) We are so excited to meet this little one and feel extremely blessed. Now if we could just settle on a name...if you ask Audrey, she thinks the baby should be called "baby Audrey Katie"
| 32 weeks |
| Audrey loves her "baby sister" |
This is when the photo shoot started to get interesting:
| No baby is going to steal my thunder! |
| See how cute I am? |
| I'm really funny too! |
| And extremely silly :) |
| I even make myself laugh out loud. |
| Don't forget that I was here first, ok? :) |
You look so great Katie!!! Take care these last few weeks :) can't wait to see pictures of her!
ReplyDeleteMy fav is the one of Audrey sitting on your belly, SO precious. You look fab!
ReplyDelete