Audrey has officially started gymnastics again, just another five week parent/tot session at MAGS, and she LOVES it! It was only her and another little girl at the first class which gave her lots and lots of turns at each station, she was seriously out of breath after some of her turns on the trampoline. She really likes doing forward rolls, jumping, walking on the balance beam, and playing in the big foam pit. They also sing a cute little song at the end of class and she's been singing it non-stop since we left :)
I wish that I could take pictures during class, but I'm helping her the whole time, so here are a couple pictures of her before class in her new (from a friend's garage-sale) leotard.
![]() |
| Reminds me of a back-to-school picture |
![]() |
| Waiting to leave |
Finally, here is Miss Audrey saying the word "gymnastics" she no longer calls it map-mix; she says a-mastics, also followed by her "oooooooo" sound she does every time the video camera is on :)


This is so cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteA girl after my own heart :) SO sweet.
ReplyDelete