Audrey LOVES puddles. It has been such an exciting spring for her. Thankfully I had an extra outfit packed while we were at the park the other day so I could let her indulge in a little fun running through some muddy puddles. Oh the joys of being two.
| Excited to wear her rain boots (that we got last year but are still too big, oops!) |
| Surprisingly excited about this tiny puddle we found. |
| Oh, look, what's this? |
| No way, this puddle is huge! |
| Hmmmm..... |
| Should I do it? |
| Here I go! |
| Woah! That is the best idea I've ever had. |
| Another puddle? Life couldn't get any better! |
| Look at my huge adorable cheeks. |
![]() |
| I am so happy and content all the time. Did you notice that my dress matches Audrey's? Thanks H & P! :) |
| Look at me jumping! |
| I love my life. |

What fun! Such cuties.
ReplyDelete