The girls and I ventured to Kansas City last weekend to meet up with some of the best girlfriends a gal can have. I will admit I was a little nervous about the 7 hour road trip with a toddler and baby, but thank the Lord they were the best little travelers a mom could hope for. I will be doing another post about the trip because the extremely talented Marie of
Sarah Marie Photos took tons of beautiful pictures while we were there and has promised to send a CD soon :) But, for now here are some of the favorites that I have so far, mostly from my iPhone.
 |
| On our way! (Dora stickers & smiles) |
 |
All of us gals happy in our hotel room (Marie, Ali, Audrey, Me, Cece, Mallory) |
 |
Out for dinner at Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbeque, YUM! (Me, Audrey, Ali, Marie, Cece, Mallory) |
 |
ROAR! We found a fun little dinosaur exhibit |
 |
| Cece's favorite hotel room game: unpacking the suitcase. |
 |
| Awesome time at the children's museum! |
 |
| Kicking up her feet for the drive home |
 |
| Little Sister was a trooper too |
Shut up! I cannot believe you did that! I am SO very impressed :) You rock, little mama! The girls look like it was a hit too :)
ReplyDelete