Friday, August 17, 2012

10 months old


This past month of Cece's life will be remembered as the month of drool. She was a little fussier than normal but I think she'd still be considered happier than average..she was not her same little smiley-all-the-time-self as she cut 6 (almost 7!) more teeth in the last 4 weeks, ouch! She now has 4 teeth on top, 4 on the bottom and 3 of her molars with the 4th one ready to pop through any day. Besides teething like crazy, she has started learning that she can get what she wants by fake crying...she noticed that if I wasn't looking and she started to cry then I would give her whatever Audrey had in her hand (I assumed that Audrey had taken something from her) well now Mom is on to little Cece's game and she doesn't like that I've figured it out! She's thrown a few little baby tantrums which include arching her back and flopping onto the floor with the saddest little cry of defeat that I've ever heard. It typically lasts 5-10 seconds and then she's interested in something else, haha :) While she's had more sad moments than normal, she is still cheerful and adorable and learning to move around way too fast! She walks along anything that she can get her hands on and has even taken two steps a couple times. She's also a climber which scares me a little although she has surprisingly good balance. She loves the water, we had swim lessons this month that she enjoyed and her love for water led her to discover the toilet bowl at home which she seems to think is a water table, yuck! She loves to play peek-a-boo, sing songs, read books, chew on everything and is learning a few baby signs; she likes to sign "milk", "dog" and "all done", it's SO cute and fun that she's communicating w/us. We just love her to pieces!






No comments:

Post a Comment