Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Big 3


Miss Audrey is officially 3 years old. 
How is that even possible? 

We celebrated her birthday with a pink Minnie Mouse cake per her request
(kuddos to Amy @ Decadent Desserts - YUM!)





How can I even put into words what this little girl means to us? The joy that she has brought into our lives is immeasurable. Audrey is so funny, smart, quirky, stubborn, and just plain loveable.

She loves painting nails

spinning in dresses to songs

smiling big for the camera




LOVES watching shows under her blanket

takes good care of her "Baby Audrey Katie" 

likes playing mommy to everything

is such a good big sister

is so adorable and loveable even when she's sad/mad
I asked her a few interview-style questions and here's what she had to say:
How old are you? three
What makes you happy? a movie
What is your favorite animal? a jaguar
What is your favorite thing to eat? carrots and ranch
What is your least favorite thing to eat? bones
What is your favorite TV show? Doc McStuffins
What is your favorite movie? Toy Story 3
What is your favorite color? pink
What is your favorite song? Hallelujah
Who is your best friend? Lydia
What is your favorite sport? by getting candy
Where is your favorite place to go? to the playplace
What is your favorite book? Pinkalicious
What do you want to be when you grow up? A birthday cake

2 comments:

  1. This post is so precious. I love all the different expressions you captured. I got tears in my eyes reading the interview questions. I miss Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying so hard not to laugh out loud right now, cause i finally got Bryndel to sleep (ON me of course, yes one handed typing at its best). but her not liking to eat bones has me cracking up, oh my word! hehe. there are a couple pics where she totally looks like a Lee girl! and that sweet CeCe throwing herself on the floor, what? never!

    ReplyDelete