Monday, May 11, 2009

Week Twenty

I'm officially halfway there! This was another good week for me and the baby, lots of kicking & moving around. The weather is getting really HOT here (90s & humid), so I need to remember to stay hydrated to avoid headaches.
I got an exciting package in the mail this week from my wonderful cousin, Stephanie, and her little girls, Hadley & Piper, - she sent me some of her maternity clothes! It's especially fun because we shopped for some of them together & now I get to borrow them and think of her & the girls:)
Luke & I really wished we were home on Mother's Day to celebrate with our wonderful moms. It's so exciting to think that I'll have a little one by next Mother's Day! We hope all you moms had a fantastic day.

Here's some pictures of me & my growing belly in my cute new skirt from Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment