Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week 31

I had my 31 week check-up today and everything is continuing to look good. The doctor had a hard time finding Baby Audrey's heartbeat because she was moving around so much! As soon as he would put the monitor on my belly she'd move away...I think she thought he was playing tag with her, haha! He eventually caught her being still for a moment and heartbeat was in the 140's - smack dab in the middle of the normal range. My belly size is also measuring right on track & I go back in another 4 weeks for my next appointment. I signed up for some childbirth classes in August...unfortunately Luke will have to be gone for 3 of the 4 classes, but there's nothing we can do about his schedule - I'm adjusting to my life as a proud Army wife:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie and Luke,

    So very glad to hear that everyone is happy and healthy. September is getting closer and closer. So excited for you two... or should I say three :)

    ReplyDelete