Friday, July 10, 2009

Visit to Wisconsin (Week 27)

First stop on my trip back home was a visit to Wisconsin. My Aunt Carolyn and I left early in the morning to go spend the day with my cousin Stephanie and her two adorable little girls. We had so much fun playing, eating, and talking. Here are a few pictures from the day:

Hadley running through the slip 'n slide

Piper swinging on the new swing set

Stephanie and Piper sharing a yummy homemade popsicle


Carolyn and Hadley eating their pineapple popsicles


I also got to meet up with my college roomie & one of my best friends, Lisa, and her husband, Shawn. It was so fun to see each other and talk - the three of us had fun remembering our crazy college days in Eau Claire - hopefully next visit we'll have more time!

Lisa and I enjoying Noodles and conversation:)

No comments:

Post a Comment