I am SO happy to have Luke back home:) He was in the field for 3 weeks...it felt like forever!
We get to attend the final childbirth class together tonight & learn how to care for a newborn. Baby Audrey seems to be getting bigger by the day - I've read that babies start to move less at this point because they don't have much room...but that hasn't seemed to stop her from trying. She's an active baby & we just love watching her "play" in my belly:)
We pretty much have the apartment ready for her to arrive. I took advantage of the time Luke was away to do the cleaning/organizing and bought lots of diapers and wipes - so now we can enjoy the peace & quiet together until Audrey arrives!
I love how ready you are for your little miracle. I wish every baby had such a warm, loving, welcome to the world! ;) Audrey is already a very blessed little girl.
ReplyDelete