Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baby Shower :)

Luke and I have found a fantastic church that we attend here in Richmond Hill, GA - Bethel Baptist. The people at this church have been so genuinely loving and kind to us, they have adopted us as part of the their family and we are truly blessed to have their support. I don't know what I would do without them - especially when Luke is gone. It's hard to express in words how blessed we've been this past year, God has been so good to us and Bethel Baptist is one of those many blessings we've received.
With that being said...the women of the church threw a baby shower for me this weekend. We had great food, fun games, and so many nice gifts - a big thank you to everyone involved:)

The beautiful gift table

Gorgeous cake - homemade by Ali! Yum:)

One of the fun games - they had to draw our baby on their plates like this, hilarious!
My best army girlfriends - love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment