Audrey officially slept through the night! Well, Saturday night she slept from 11:30-9:30! Then last night she slept from 11:30 - 7:00 then ate and fell back asleep until 9:00. The most exciting part for us is that both nights we just layed her in her basket while she was awake and she put herself to sleep:) SO much easier than walking around with her and trying anything to get her to close her eyes. I'm so thankful that I'm not working since she seems to be a night owl and late sleeper!
She HATES having any covers on her & she likes her head smashed against the top, haha!
Here's what she looked like her first week home in the same basket :)
I thought this was cute too...asleep on our bed - she likes to sleep on her tummy like me:)
We put the Moses basket into Hadley's crib, when we were trying to transition her :). She LOOOVED her basket too, but never slept so free like Audrey - just love those little legs! And she is looking more and more like her Daddy!
ReplyDelete