There is no doubt that Audrey is one loved little girl - we had a wonderful time back in MN these past two weeks and Audrey was able to meet all 6 of her uncles! It's really fun for Luke and I to see our younger brothers do just about anything to make Audrey smile:) She gave those uncles lots of smiles (a few screams & cries too!) and a little pouty lip that will most likely get her anything she wants, at least for the next few years! Hopefully she'll appreciate how much these uncles love her when she's a teenager and they're scaring all those boys away:)
Uncle Jake
Uncle Tyler
Uncle Jon
Uncle Danny
Uncle Jake
Uncle Ben
Capturing pictures of all the uncles - that is impressive! And SO fun to see :). What a lucky little girl.
ReplyDeleteWow! I haven't seen your brothers in a long time! How fast we all grow up! Enjoy every second of that precious little lady!
ReplyDeleteFantastic pictures! On the 2nd picture, I can't decide if the expression on Audrey's face or Jake's face makes me laugh more. What a cute girl & what a bunch of awesome Uncles!
ReplyDelete