Thursday, June 17, 2010

9 months old!

Audrey is officially 9 months old today! She keeps growing bigger and acting sillier the older she gets - she has always been fun, but it seems like lately each day she gets even more fun than the last :)

Here are her 9 month stats:
height: 28 3/4 in, 87th percentile
weight: 17lbs 13 oz, 33rd percentile

Some new things she's been doing are:
crawling everywhere & especially anywhere I'm going, pulling to stand on furniture & my legs, walking around furniture, saying "da-da-da", whispering "buh" for bye, raising her arms when I say "so big", randomly signing "more", and now she has her top 2 teeth for a total of 4.

Silly girl

1 comment:

  1. She could NOT be any cuter :) I think that somewhere between 9-10 mos is my very favorite age. They are still babies, but growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete