Audrey seems to have a new trick almost everyday lately - she keeps me entertained to say the least! She is making lots of different noises with her mouth...I'm pretty sure she gets that trait from her Uncle Tyler :) Unfortunately I can't seem to catch those noises on video, but here are a few new things that I was able to capture on the camera.
Likes to walk between my legs with her little arms wrapped around my thighs...we walk around together like this :)

Enjoys playing by herself more often now

I thought we'd try pigtails.
HAHA...we'll wait for a little more hair!

Kinda new cheesy smile.
This is all 5 of us "Dobson kids" on Ben's 20th birthday!
Danny, Ben, Jake, Jon, Katie & Audrey

Ooooooooo, I LOVE that pic of all of you :) I haven't seen one in a while of the 5 of you, and you are all just so cute! Thankfully you have Audrey to add to the girl factor now.
ReplyDelete