I've determined that the last couple of weeks I was suffering from "blogger's block" which I assume is similar to the more well-known writer's block. For some reason I was feeling like I had been too focused on writing a blog post about everything we do and it just got overwhelming; how could I enjoy all the little moments when I was thinking about how to make them into interesting blog posts? Seriously, I might be a little crazy but I think that all the fun and interesting blogs that I follow were starting to making me anxious about my lack of creativity. So, I've readjusted my focus and reminded myself that this blog is really just a way to document SOME of the milestones and enjoyable moments of life. Anyways, I hope that my loyal readers are still checking in here and apologize for any disappointment that my lack of posting caused any of you :)
Here are a few snapshots of life lately at the Westman home:
 |
| Luke recently spent a weekend in St. Cloud at the Republican state convention and Cece was helping celebrate Ron Paul's victory here in MN |
 |
| Audrey still enjoys choosing her own clothes. I've now started folding her clothes as "outfits" (shirt and pants together) so she looks a little more presentable but still has some independence w/her accessories. Notice the valentine's socks w/polk-a-dot shoes. |
 |
| The sweetness of sisters continues to melt my heart. They LOVE each other! |
Ingenious way to fold her clothes! Smart mama :)
ReplyDelete