Monday, November 12, 2012

First Snow

This was a typical MN weekend: 74 and sunny on Saturday then 30 something on Sunday, seriously. Yesterday must have cooled things off enough so the snow stuck around for awhile today. The girls thought it was great, thank the Lord Almighty because we also had croup come to our house this weekend and God knew we needed a good distraction :)

Took about 20 minutes to bundle up and both girls were happy about it; lets hope that continues all winter!

Audrey was thrilled to play in the snow and even had to taste some :)

Cece loves to walk and look straight up in the air, so she had a blast walking down the driveway and staring at the sky. I think she was testing me to see if I was paying attention as she moved her little legs as fast as she could to get down to the road. Good thing I'm still quick enough to catch a one-year-old!

We went for a quick walk to try to get rid of that darn "barky" cough; worked for a few minutes.

Here's little Cecelia in the tiniest hospital gown I've ever seen. SO cute! But sure hope she doesn't need to go there again anytime soon. Very thankful for modern medicine though, she slept through the night w/croup. I cannot believe it, hopefully she'll start sleeping through the nights again now :) 

2 comments:

  1. Poor thing :( Hope she is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cece is adorable as ever, even in a hospital gown. I didn't ever think those gowns were cute until now. :)

    ReplyDelete