It's been awhile since I've taken both girls for a big grocery shopping trip; they were at the stage where one was constantly bothering the other sitting side by side in the cart but Cecelia didn't like being in my Beco carrier the whole time either. Luke and I had been taking turns going on the weekends but this past weekend was too busy to sneak it in...so today I was cautiously optimistic about our trip to the grocery store and I'm happy to say it was a big success, yay! Don't tell Luke though because I love that he's been so helpful :)
After quickly and happily moving through each aisle, this was how my sweeties ended our shopping trip:
 |
| My view while putting our groceries on the belt | |
|
|
 |
| Melt my heart! could they be any sweeter? :) |
 |
| LOVE them to pieces. |
No comments:
Post a Comment