Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 25

Our excitement for this week was going to the beach at Tybee Island. I overheard from two little girls at church that Hannah Montana is filming there today...to bad we missed her, haha!

The weather here has been REALLY hot - like upper 90s and humid. I always thought I knew what it felt like to experience weather in the 90s because it gets up there every once and a while in MN, but not like this! I either need to be inside in the AC or in the water. It's 97 and humid by 9:00 am and stays that way all day. Last night I thought it was finally so nice and cool around 9:00 pm so I rolled down the window in my car to enjoy the breeze...when I realized it was still 89 degrees and that felt cool to me! Anyways, enough about the weather.

Below are a couple pictures of our baby's 1st trip to the beach - BEWARE the 2nd picture is my bare belly!!!


The water felt so good!


Haha - look at my big belly button & my tiny foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment