Monday, June 22, 2009

Week 26

Summer time is flying by - I can't believe its the end of June already!

Things are continuing to go well. I love waking up on my own instead of to that annoying alarm clock...although I have to admit I'm feeling a little guilty for enjoying not working right now - but I just try to remind myself that in a few short months, when our little bundle of joy arrives, I won't have much time to work on organizing the house or sleep or relax:)

Luke and I continue to have fun playing with my belly and watching our little baby girl move around in there. I have my 27 week check up tomorrow so I'll add a new post if there's any news.

I'm REALLY excited to come back to MN for a few weeks - hope to see as many family members and friends as possible...here's a new picture of me & my big belly so you know who to look for around town:)

Wearing a cute & comfy polk-a-dot shirt thanks to my mom!

2 comments:

  1. Make sure to let me know when you are in town! I want to see you and that adorable belly.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You are so dang cute! Enjoy your summer break and do not feel guilty at all. Wish I would have had some time off before our little man's arrival. On my first day off this summer, we welcomed Jace into the world and I became an instant stay home mom of 3 kids with them being home from school. I wouldn't have it any other way though. We love our new baby so much!

    ReplyDelete