Saturday, August 28, 2010

11 months old!

I forgot to do an 11 month post - so here it is just about 11 days overdue :)
Audrey is starting to communicate more and it's SO fun! She's really taken to learning baby sign language and is saying a few words now too. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few, but here's her language skills lately:

The signs that she usually does are:
fish, frog, flower, more, milk, butterfly, duck, hat, phone, dog, bunny, wave hi and bye, bird

The words she usually says (not all clearly, but I know what she's saying!) are:
bye, hello, please, pig, bubbles, baby, mama, dada, pa (grandpa), jake, drink, banana, bath, fish

At 11 months, Audrey loves to sing ('a-de-dee-dee') and dance, read books, go up and down stairs, swing, slide, and put everything in her mouth! She's still working on her walking skills, she's becoming more steady and walking further distances but still crawls when she wants to get somewhere quickly.

Saying "ooohhhh"





smacking her lips and signing 'fish'
she thought the leaves were fish :)
a few wobbly little steps


2 comments:

  1. So grown up! My goodness time flies. She looks like she had a great time at the park. I love the one of her in front of the barn and what cute little shoes! She is always a fashion statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a little doll in some of those pictures, almost too perfect to be real! That first birthday is approaching... can you even believe it???

    ReplyDelete