Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Student Driver - beware!

As I was driving home tonight I noticed the car in front of me had a large yellow sticker, "Student Driver" I laughed remembering the days of getting in my 'behind the wheel hours' and laughed a little harder when I saw the look of concentration and terror on the 15-year-old girl's face in the drivers seat, she just happened to be wearing pigtails making her look about 9-years-old. *Side note...does anyone else remember doing behind the wheel with a partner? What were my parents thinking sending me off to drive with my instructor and another 15-year-old kid?* I shudder thinking about what Audrey will be learning in about 14 and a half more years, yikes! Watch out!

Here's a preview of what's to come :)

"How do I adjust the seat again?"

"Hey you! Get out of my way!" BEEP, honk honk.

No comments:

Post a Comment