Audrey and I met Luke's cousin's family at the Como Zoo this past weekend. It was such a fun idea in theory but I sure wish I would've picked a different day that was less busy! Oh well...Robin and I had some good laughs and the kids had lots of fun. I didn't take as many pictures as I would've liked because It was so crowded - bummer! I guess we'll just have to do it again:) Thanks for a memorable day Pettis family!
Jackson, Charlotte, & Audrey with the big turtle statue
Playing by the stroller and determined to get the camera...

moving in quickly....
and she got it :)
Had to include this one too - Audrey slept the whole drive up to St. Paul but the ride back to Mankato was a little tough. She cried/screamed for the last 30 minutes or so:(
Look at those poor little red, swollen eyes,
but she's happy to be home...and eating!
I am so impressed that you made that drive all by yourself! Nice job, Mama! She looks so grown up in that hat :)
ReplyDeleteOh, that must have been a rough 30 minutes! Look at that little face. I'm sorry the day didn't turn out to be what we had planned/hoped. Next time we are coming to you! Thanks for making the trip. My kids couldn't stop talking about "Baby Audrey" for days. Bill, Grandma & their daycare friends heard all about her.
ReplyDelete