Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun!

With each new phase, I find myself saying, "this age is the best stage!" Each time that I think she can't be any more fun Audrey proves me wrong. Lately, we're having fun "wrestling." This consists of Audrey sitting on me and bouncing around until she rolls off giggling and does it again. There have been a few times we've both been laughing so hard that I have tears rolling down my cheeks! I love being able to experience such joy in the simple things. I'm so thankful that I'm able to spend so much quality time with my little sweetheart - God knew what he was doing giving her to us at that perfect time, she has saved me often from feeling sad, lonely and depressed - words cannot express how much love I have for this little girl :)

She's on her way to get me...
running in circles with her Daddy's twinkling eyes
hahaha - ran so fast she fell down
we have WAY too much fun together :)

1 comment:

  1. You two are SO sweet. It is just so lovely to see someone appreciate where they are in life even when it isn't always the easiest or the greatest scenario. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete