So, I recently got a sewing machine and have been pinning away ideas on Pinterest. I really wanted to do some upcyling (use our old clothes to make new ones) and I found a tutorial that looked like it was for beginners. I found a clearance t-shirt at Target and used one of Luke's old ARMY shirts for the ruffles. Things started off a little rough when I jammed the machine...but after a few hours I came away with something that Audrey can actually wear. It is far from perfect, the seam is very crooked and all I had was pink thread and no way to get to the store, so I just went with it and am kind of proud of my crooked-seamed, uneven ruffles, mismatched little dress for my big girl:)
She wasn't really in the mood for pictures, but she did love wearing the dress :)
Click Here for the tutorial that I followed from make it and love it



I am SO impressed! LOVE CeCe's 2month smiles too :)
ReplyDelete