Its really hard to believe that our little Cece is already 2 months old! Seriously...wasn't it just October? Anyways, we just love her to pieces and cannot get enough of her sweet little smiles and baby talk. She is a happy little baby most of the time and is really starting to notice her surroundings. She likes her baby play gym, especially the mirror and the little bear w/the nose that lights up, and she still loves her swing. She adores her daddy and loves it when he sings to her as she sings back to him...future duet team? I think so:) She does just find with her tummy time and has yet to roll "flip" over again since she was 2 weeks old, pretty funny to me. I am finding myself clinging to each newborn baby moment knowing that she will soon be on to the next milestone.
 |
| Hi Mom...what is that big black thing you keep pointing at me? I really like seeing your face much better. |
 |
| oh? you want me to smile at that thing...hmmm, ok I guess. |
 |
Cheese!
(seriously, she saw the camera and smiled, haha!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment