We had lots of fun celebrating Christmas with our girls. Audrey absolutely loved opening presents and being "crazy" with the paper, ribbons, and bows. I think we could've just gotten her a garbage bag full of wrapping paper and she would've been thrilled (I'll make a note of this for Cece's 2-yr-old Christmas list). I need to do a better job taking more pictures to remember each day...maybe when my hands aren't so busy holding my baby then I'll have more time for my nice camera?
Here are a few of my favorites:)
 |
| Why are matching jammies so incredibly cute? |
 |
| Cece spoils us with lots and lots of smiles; happy girl :) |
 |
| Here she is being "crazy" with all the wrapping paper |
 |
| The one family picture we took...with Audrey's finger almost up her nose, nice :) |
Such cute girls! Love the jammies!
ReplyDelete