Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bunny Photos

I think I've officially decided that the annual Bunny Photos will be a spring tradition, not that I love bunnies or anything like that but not that I don't like bunnies either! Anyways, we've just happened to make it the last 3 years in a row, so it seems like a fun thing to do each year. Audrey fit in her same outfit from last year and this year Cece had a little matching dress thanks to my cousin Stephanie. (Actually, these dresses were a gift from me to her when she had her girls, so its pretty special that now my girls get to wear them.) Audrey decided that she did not want to hold or touch the bunnies this year, so she held a flower and Cece was able to have both bunnies next to her. It was a quick and painless process this year.

Check out all 4 photos here just click next, all 4 photos look very similar (they are photo numbers 7-10)


Here is the link to the post from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment