Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Fun

The fun started on Friday when the girls and I decided to get outside and rake some leaves. It was a bit chilly but fun! So much fun we decided to invite our sweet neighborhood friends over to enjoy it with us.


Audrey and Audrey enjoying the leaves

Cece enjoyed holding the little rake next to the big leaf pile.

Then on Sunday we had some special visitors in town who made playing in the leaves even more fun!

Cecelia, Uncle Danny, Audrey, Uncle Ben

This girl knows how to have a good time w/leaves

Can you find Audrey in the HUGE pile of leaves? Thanks to her Daddy and Uncles :)

Sweet smiles and snuggles from Uncle Danny

Sunday sweatpants and a big pile of leaves; can it get any better than that? 

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Cece and Danny. She is just darling. And the leaf pile? Huge! I bet Audrey loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to cute, Katie! Hooray for a yard with leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete