She walks everywhere and is starting to pick up the speed and fall over less each day. She eats everything and likes to drink water from her sippy cup (still nurses a few times a day too). She loves dogs, babies, books, and snuggling much to my delight. She is starting to talk a lot and I can understand some of the "words" she's saying:
Dada
Mama
Dawdee (Audrey)
Ceessssss (Cece)
Bawbay (baby)
Daw (dog)
Duh (duck)
Mmmmm (moo=cow)
baaaaaaa (sheep)
Nana (banana)
Nenya (drink)
Waves and says Hi and Ba-ba (bye-bye)
Claps when we say Yay!
If I ask her if she wants milk she signs milk and walks to the chair in her room where I nurse her. When I ask if she wants to eat she walks to her highchair. And when I ask if she wants to go bye-bye she walks to the back door :)
Says "Nenya!" and points for everything else till we figure out (or don't) what she wants.
| Saying Baby |
| cheese-ball |



That is one beautiful one year old!!! And crazy, both Kyle & I thought we saw glimpses of Savannah in her eyes and smile in a couple pictures!?! Happy 1st Birthday to you too, Mama, that first year is definitely about you too! Yah!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I just showed Piper these beautiful pics, and asked her who she thought Cece looked like, she said Savannah all on her own! Piper especially liked the last funny pic of her :)
ReplyDeleteI see it too! I thought the same thing when I was uploading the photos :) Sometimes we think Audrey looks a little like Hadley too...fun to look at the similarities in all our little beauties.
DeleteWhat a doll! I can't believe how fast time flies. She already looks like a toddler.
ReplyDelete