For some reason I love getting new pajamas at Christmas and I really can't think of anything cuter than my girls in matching Christmas pajamas...well these are actually coordinating Christmas pajamas, but they definitely pass the cuteness test. So, naturally I wanted to get some pictures of them wearing these adorable jammies; you can see for yourself how that went:
| Best one of the bunch...not terrible, but I was hoping that they'd look like they like each other and both smile and look at the camera at the same time. |
| Here I asked Audrey to put her cheek right next to Cece's. Hmm...I guess she listened? :) |
| Ok, let's try Cece on Audrey's lap. Why won't Audrey keep her little hands off her sister's face or at least out of her mouth?! |
| Cece wasn't in a very smiley mood here, I think it's because I ate a huge bowl of homemade ice cream and her little tummy doesn't really appreciate much dairy, oops:) |
| And here is the solo pic of Audrey...although it looks like she's mad, it's actually her little sassy model face. Watch for it to appear again in a future post. |
SO funny! Hehe. The year Piper was 4 months at Christmas time, we tried a matching jammie pic in front of the tree, and once the picture was done, Hadley let Piper slide out of her lap and onto her face. Sisterly love :)
ReplyDelete