Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Right by You

Audrey still continues to adore her baby sister. Lately she likes to ask, "Can I sit right by you Mom?" (or Dad, etc.) So, here she is sitting "right by" Cece :)



Notice that they're both wearing purple? I find it funny that I often dress us all alike without trying...I think it must be because I dress for whatever mood I'm in and I must pick out their outfits according to my mood too. Anyone else do that? 

2 comments:

  1. ALL the time. It makes me crazy though, when I realize (usually too late, as we are already out in public) that I too, am matching or coordinating with them! Hehe. Like they are accessories of mine, or something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always seem to notice right as we're leaving or right when we arrive somewhere, nice. Come to think of it, I do dress them like they are my accessories, haha...weird but cute! Glad I'm not the only one :)

      Delete