Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Little Fashionista

Audrey has recently developed her own sense of style. I've tried to convince her to wear things that match or go together; some days she buys it others she doesn't. So, in the spirit of letting her gain a little independence I've been letting her choose her own outfits (at least on days that we don't have anything important to do...which is about 99% of the time). So, here's a look at her latest selections:

Butterfly cowgirl?

Proud pant-less Ron Paul supporter

Getting donuts on Sunday morning w/Dad...I had to convince her to put shorts on.

Leotard and leggings for a fun Saturday morning playdate

All shades of purple/pink...goes nicely w/her new purple bike & helmet from G'pa Butch

apparently a helmet is the perfect accessory with any outfit

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha this post just made me laugh! I really love the I'm-going-to-choose-whatever-I-want-to-wear stage. It just cracks me up. Great pics of cute little Audry :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Audrey is so precious!! I LOVE her sense of independence.

    ReplyDelete